The Hughey Family

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Trip

Before I start back to school we are going to go on a cruise. I am so so excited. Jeffrey has never been on a cruise and I have, so I am ready to see what he thinks of it. We are going to Mexico and its gonna be so much fun. So in Mexico I will need to wear a swimsuit so that brings me to.....I have been working out a lot. I am on weight watchers which I think is an awesome program. But I have also been going to the gym with my friends, Kelly and Kim, let me tell you I could not do it without them.....we go to the gym almost every morning during the week at 5:15am which is really really early. We also try to go on the weekend. I am slowly seeing results but anytime you lose weight its a slow thing. Next week Kim and I are on our own at the gym and I hope we can handle it and go everyday like we should. I will keep you all updated.

Have a great day.

Michelle

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You will do just fine....just go.