The Hughey Family

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Changes


This is a picture of Jeffrey and I at my mom's house getting ready for my sisters wedding.


So I have always wanted to teach high school, but didn't get my licenses while I was in college getting my bachelors. Well a few weeks ago I decided I want to go back to school and get my masters in secondary education and eventually teach. I figured if I don't do it now I never will get around to doing it. So life is going to change a lot for us. I am going to be working full time and going to school full time. I know it will be hard and very demanding but I think I can do it. Plus its only about 3 semesters. I am very excited! Maybe I will try to start blogging more but seeing I will be so busy we will see....Have a great day!

Michelle

1 comment:

nicolejamileh said...

Good luck with that :).