The Hughey Family

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crazy Times

Well I have been in school for about a month now and things are going really well. I stay pretty busy but so far I am keeping up. I took my Praxis II this past Saturday. Some parts were extremely hard. That's about all for school. I am so excited that football season is here. All day on Sunday Jeffrey watched football. I watched some but this gave me lots and lots of time to get some studying done. Luci went to the groomer yesterday and looks so good. I will have to get a picture up soon. She was not happy last night, I think she was just really tired. She probably barked the entire day yesterday when she was at the groomer. Well that's all for today. Hope everyone is having a great week.

1 comment:

nicolejamileh said...

Hope you're having fun in school. :)