The Hughey Family

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Hughey Family


Jeffrey and I have been together for almost 4 years. We got married on November 24, 2007. Which was a great day! We live in Maumelle in an apartment with our little dog Luci. We have lived here for about a year and a half and hope to be moving into a house next year! Yea finally! Jeffrey likes to play a lot of softball and basketball so it keeps us very busy. Jeffrey is working for The Design group as a draftsman and loves his job! I work at NovaSys Health as a provider relations rep. I just got promoted to this position so I am still very new and learning a lot.

Luci (Devil Dog)

I seriously have the devil dog, but I love her. She was born on 06-06-06 and her name is Luci, not on purpose to be short for Lucifer. More to come on the devil dog! She is always into something!

2 comments:

redsxt42 said...

Cool page guys...let me know when you add more to it. Cant wait to see yall. Hopefully I'll be coming to Arkansas to visit paw paw sometime soon.

Your cousin
Brian Phillips

Kelly said...

Look at you with your fancy blog....you will have to help me with mine. Love ya! Kelly